Complete Guide to How to download your Summer Project Letter?
- A project letter is a written document for the students who have completed their project based on the enrolled training program.
- It includes the following fields:
- Name of Student
- College Name
- Course Name
- Training Partner
- Start & End Date
- Name of Project
- Project Video Demonstration
How does a project letter look like?
- Kindly note this will be the final format of the project letter. No changes will be entertained.
Who should submit the project letter?
- All the students don’t need to apply for the project letter.
- Only those students who want to show it to the college or those who are willing to complete the project should apply for it.
All the students who have enrolled with us after completing their course will receive the course completion certificate.
How to apply for the project letter?
- Following are the requisites to apply for the project letter:
- Your last module in each course is the project submission Google form link
- Complete the Google form to get your Project Letter
- Project Letter will be mailed at your email id on 1st week of every month with your association certificate
In case of any query/doubt
- You can reach us over email email@example.com.
- Your query/doubt will be solved within 24 hours.
For support-related queries, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No WhatsApp & call will be entertained.
Guideline to Create a Testimonial
Testimonial must include following things following points:
- Your Name
- Company’s Name
- How you get to know about the course?
- Some information and best part about the course.
- Why you will recommend it to someone?
NOTE: Try to create video with no surrounding noise.
Here is a Demo of Testimonial